Reiki is a non-invasive, gentle, yet powerful method of healing that not only heals diseases, but also amplifies innate abilities, balances the spirit, makes the body healthy and in harmony. Reiki is a valuable component of an integrative approach to healing and health maintenance. It is a non-medical therapy and works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery.
Some benefits of treatment with Reiki:
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Promotes emotional and hormonal balance
- Increases calm, tranquility and serenity
- Helpful with insomnia
- Increases self-control
- Decreases impulsivity
- Works traumas and addictions
- Strengthens the immune system
- Decreases symptoms of depression and panic syndrome
- Supportive during pregnancy
- Helpful at the end of life - Reiki can be a great comfort, helping to promote a sense of peace and acceptance for the dying and their families.
Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind, and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security, and well-being.
Qigong originated in China about 4,000 years ago. It is an ancient exercise and healing technique that involves controlled breathing, meditation, and movement exercises.
Although simple, Qigong exercises have a lot to offer. It is a body and mind practice, much like yoga, but even by practicing the set as simple physical exercises, the Qigong routine will loosen your muscles, improve your posture, enhance your blood circulation, and relax you.
Similar to acupuncture, Tuina, and so many other forms of Eastern energy work, the goal of Qigong is to stimulate the flow of qi throughout the body.